Summer is here!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Learning to use a spoon






I have been letting Grant
use a spoon when he eats.
As you can see he is very excited about the whole idea. Now anytime i try to feed he will grab it and put it in his mouth. He makes me laugh sometimes at the little things he does. If you look close you can see that cottage cheese is everywhere. The dogs really enjoyed cleaning the floor around him. Which I hate to say that I liked to becasue then I could just wipe the floor up. We are getting ready for Thanksgiving around the Diggs house. On Thanksgiving day we will be going to the Country Side Bistro with Mimi and Pa. It should be delicious and great becasue that means I don't have to cook or clean. Hope that you all enjoy the pictures of my little man.

1 comment:

Lucas "Bubba" Duff said...

I'm impressed b/c Lucas can't even use the spoon. I also don't let him have it b/c I know food would be everywhere. He can already do that without a spoon. Can't wait to see you all this weekend. Love you.