Summer is here!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Photos




Emily came up last night and took some pictures of Grant for me in front of the Christmas Tree. Theses of course will be for our Christmas cards. Here is a sneak preview of what we got. He did a really good job for not feeling the best. I just can't wait for Christmas to be here. I want to give him all of his toys now. I have never been so excited for Christmas in my life. Even as a child I don't think the excitement is was this big. Well thats all I have just wanted you all to see my little guy.

2 comments:

Mariah said...

these pictures are very cute can't wait to get the xmas card! gtg ttyl

Lucas "Bubba" Duff said...

What a handsome little man. He is changing so much and I'm missing every minute. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. Love you.